Microsoft Office in a morning
A special 4-hr. crash course learning the most commonly used commands in both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, two must-have applications of which skillful users are high in demand.
- Mail Merge
- Complex Headers & Footers
- Working with images and tables
- Formatting and alignment
- Printing control
- Table of Contents and Indexes
- Logical and statistical functions
- Chart creation
- Table sorting, filtering & subtotaling
- Pivot tables
Introduction to Windows 10
Learn how to:
- Fine tune Windows 10 to suit your individual taste and need
- Set up automatic file backups
- Configure and use Cortana, the voice operated digital assistant
- Master the new Edge browser
- Optimize performance and productivity
- Perform file management
- Mount ISO files and work with ZIP files
....and much, much more!
Course is 3 hours in length. Students take home the instructional manual and sample exercise files.
NEW: Microsoft Excel Advanced
Go beyond the basics and learn:
- Conditional Formatting
- Database functions
- The Conditional (IF) function
- Advanced IF functions
- Linking Worksheets
- Pivot Tables
- Worksheet Protection
- Errors and Error Checking
Introduction to Microsoft Excel - MOST POPULAR!
Learn how to:
- navigate Excel's interface
- create basic formulas
- sort and filter tables
- create charts, and more...